Thursday, November 19, 2015

Tough times + no Christmas + a lot of other downfalls = I will be back

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 3:12 PM
Hey guys. Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been posting as much. Well, there are a few reasons for that. 

1) My external hard drive where all my blogging stuff is kept isn't working properly and ALL my reviews are on there.

2) I am working my butt off to keep my parents house out of foreclosure again. 

3) I have been busy trying to make Christmas happen for my brother. He has downsyndrome and still believes in Santa so if Santa doesn't bring him anything he will be really upset.

4) I am depressed. MAJORLY depressed. I haven't felt like living or doing anything else lately. 

So that is what is going on with me right now. I need chocolate and hugs. But I can't afford chocolate and hugs are hard to come by right now. So, sadly, I am taking a break from blogging. Just a short one. But I need to focus on other things right now. 

I hope you guys understand. 

Thank you for listening!

Jenny

1 comments:

Alyn on November 22, 2015 at 11:47 PM said...

Sending lots of hugs and love your way!

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei