Tuesday, July 26, 2016

PSA for Authors waiting on an Author Spotlight

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 11:22 AM
Hello! I just wanted to make this quick update for all the authors who have agreed to be on the Author Spotlight. I am currently not taking anymore spotlights until further notice. I am currently backlogged due to authors or publishers sending me copies of books without responding to the email. So I had no idea half of these books were coming and they started piling up very quick. So I am currently playing catch-up. If you are an author or publisher that would like to know a projected date for your book then please feel free to email me. My contact information is under my Review Format tab. I will take this post down once I am caught up enough to feel confident that I won't get behind again. Thank you to everyone who is participating. It means the world to me and your spotlight will go up sometime very soon!

Much love,
Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei