Monday, June 3, 2013

doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 8:58 PM
Destroy Me
Tahereh Mafi

REVIEW:
I am so glad that I found this book before I started Unravel Me. It truly helps you get into the mind of Warner. Which, sadly, isn't as bad as I was hoping it would be. Warner is portrayed as an abused/neglected child who turned into a whiny adult. The contrast between this story and Shatter Me isn't missed either. Destroy Me doesn't have all of the colorful metaphors or all the action but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I like the fact the we get to meet Warner's father and I enjoyed the extra character background. After reading this I did, however, realize that maybe Warner and Juliette wouldn't have been so bad together. I still like Adam better though. I know it was just a novella but it ended too quickly. I want to know more, I need to know more. Now I can't wait to read Unravel Me. Overall I give the book 5/5 stars.

"Love is a heartless bastard." pg 78

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei