Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 3:28 PM
VACATION UPDATE!!

Today is day 4 of my Myrtle Beach vacation. I just did a short video of the view from my hotel balcony and took a few pictures. I will have all of those up either Sunday or Monday. I just got back from book shopping. One store was pretty good. The other ones were busts. I got 11 book. 8 hardbacks and 3 paperbacks for $40. I went on a shelling boat tour yesterday and had a pretty miserable time. I am just not a beachy person. My fiance and his family are mini-golf obsessed and I hate it. I also don't like the same foods that they do. So... I feel like a 4th wheel. I am just happy I got some books. 

I will be doing a video haul of the books and souvenirs I got while being down here. That should be up on Sunday or Monday as well. 

I hope everyone is having a great week! I know I'd rather be home, reading. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei