Wednesday, February 12, 2014

READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 6:48 AM
Hello my lovelies! I just wanted to inform everyone that I will be changing my blogging name. When I first started blogging I picked a very generic name and I no longer wish to have such a plain name. I never expected to love blogging this much and I think it's time to make this a lot more personalized to me. So thank you very much for following me! I hope you guys will stick with me through all the changes I am going to make. I am also going to try to take my blogging more serious. Get more posts up each month, more reviews, etc.

I am also looking for someone who can make me a blog layout. My email is on the side or you can contact me any way you wish. I need personalized Hello Kitty EVERYTHING for my blog. I will probably add more to this post later.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei