Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I Will Be Back...If I Stay

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 7:13 AM


Hey guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be moving May 1st. I am very stressed and pretty much to my limit with packing and preparing so I am going to take a few weeks off from blogging. I will still read and write my reviews but I won't be posting them until maybe the second week in may. So in the mean time... Watch the If I Stay trailer and go read the book. I am going to re-read it soon. I can't wait to see the movie!


http://www.pagetopremiere.com/2014/04/first-trailer-if-i-stay-starring-chloe-moretz-based-on-the/

Thank you guys so much for supporting me. I will be back very soon =)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei