Saturday, June 14, 2014

Going on Hiatus

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 3:44 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be taking a step back from blogging for a little bit. I will still be posting my reviews for netgalley books and books I am sent by authors but I wont be doing any person reading reviews until I come back.

My parents lost our home due to fighting and not caring so my fiance and I are looking for a place to move ASAP no matter the size. We have 45 days to get out of the house so I am putting everything on hold.

I am also selling A LOT of my books on Instagram if anyone would like to check that out. www.instagram.com/hellojennyreviews

Thank you for understanding. I really appreciate all of my followers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei