Wednesday, July 23, 2014

REVIEW: If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 10:12 PM






Words can't explain how beautiful this story is. Right away, I teared up. The story was sad from the beginning.

 I love reading about Mia's out of body experience. I haven't read anything like this before and it was very interesting. I liked how we got to see memories of her past while she was deciding on whether to stay or to go.

 You get interested from the very beginning and the story is fast paced. You go through it so fast. It's one of those you sit down and do nothing else sort of books. If I wasn't so busy I would have finished this in one sitting.

 Another thing that I love is how music is a main topic during the story. Music is such a big part of my life and I love reading a book about music being a main topic.

 I love the love aspect. It isn't thrown in your face like some books are. The relationship between Adam and Mia isn't perfect like some books make relationships out to be. This one is shown that they are complicated. They have arguments. It also shows how two people can love and care for each other. Their relationship didn't just happen. It took time. I loved seeing how they met and how everything started and how they are while Mia is in the hospital.

 This story also shows your how a family can come together for each other in a crisis. I love absolutely everything about the story. Between the story and the characters what's not to like. Can't wait for the movie and to start the sequel.

Overall, I gave the book 5/5 Stars.


Goodreads
Twitter
Instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei