Saturday, September 20, 2014

Stacking the Shelves[24]

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 8:00 AM

These are basically all of the books I have gotten from Thriftbooks with my giftcard. I was VERY unhappy with how all of the book showed up. If you want explantions then please watch the videos. They have the same books but there is more detail in the videos.


These first 4 pictures are all from Thriftbooks.com. A LOT OF ARC's. I paid $10 for one of the ARC's that was supposed to be a hardback. I did get my money back but I am very sad about not having the book in hardback now.





These next books are from a library sale.



Next are books from a thrift store.


Any then FINALLY. The gorgeous books from Amy Christine Parker for the Author Spotlight!


What books did you get this week? Leave me a link in the comment below if you want to share your post with me!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei