Thursday, August 18, 2016

What I Read This Week: August 1st-7th

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:16 PM

Finished 08/05/2016
This is my first ever read through of the Harry Potter books. I read this book in about 2 hours. I have seen a few of the movies due to my younger brother being obsessed with Harry Potter and I can say that the movies are pretty spot on.

Finished 08/05/2016
Now... This book. This book right here... it messed with my head. I really enjoyed it. It was a murder/mystery book and I kept going back and forth with who I thought was the bad guy. I think I suspected everyone at one point or another. This book will be spotlighted soon so keep a look out for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei