Monday, August 22, 2016

What I Read This Week: August 8th-14th

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 4:54 PM


Finished on 09/09/2016
I don't know how to rate these. It feels like I'd be rating the bible or some other high and mighty piece of literature. I can say that out of the 4 HP books I have read so far that this is my least favorite.


Finished on 09/10/2016
This is my second favorite one so far. I have been noticing that Hermoine seems to be a bit more annoying in the books.


Finished 09/11/2016
I really wasn't liking this novella at first. It actually took me until the last few pages for me to decide to continue on with the series. This series is going to be a cluster-fuck of Fairytale and Disney characters so I guess we will see where it leads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei