Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Where I've been and what to expect in the future

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 7:43 PM
Are you guys tired of these posts from me yet? Yeah, I am too. She here's the deal. The past few months have been rough on me. Life in general is always rough on me considering the things I've been through and go through/deal with daily. But these past few months just sucked the life from me. It started with my sister being sick. She had to go to a ton of doctors to try and figure out the problem and i helped her out a lot by watching her kids and being her moral support system. By the time I got home I was exhausted and didn't read. I couldn't read while I was babysitting either due to children demanding my love and attention. After that I was dealing with a lot of home issues. I won't get into too much of that but it was killing me. So on to health. I currently have 3 tooth infections. Cannot afford a dentist so that's been messing with me a lot. I sleep a lot because of it. Then a few weeks ago I decided to go an crack my tailbone. I thought I would get some reading done considering I was bed bound for a while but nope. I slept or watched AHS. Then this past week we lost our other bunny, ScooterPie. So, yeah, with all that happening I am eternally behind on Author Spotlights and just life in general. If I owe you a spotlight you can email me and see when we can schedule you in, beadnread@gmail.com. otherwise I will be emailing everyone in order of

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei