Wednesday, April 18, 2018

REVIEW: Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare - Valeria

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 9:00 AM
Rate:
5/5
Goodreads Description:
Danger and betrayal, love and loss, secrets and enchantment are woven together in the breathtaking finale to the #1 New York Times bestselling Infernal Devices Trilogy, prequel to the internationally bestselling Mortal Instruments series.

THE INFERNAL DEVICES WILL NEVER STOP COMING

A net of shadows begins to tighten around the Shadowhunters of the London Institute. Mortmain plans to use his Infernal Devices, an army of pitiless automatons, to destroy the Shadowhunters. He needs only one last item to complete his plan: he needs Tessa Gray.

Charlotte Branwell, head of the London Institute, is desperate to find Mortmain before he strikes. But when Mortmain abducts Tessa, the boys who lay equal claim to her heart, Jem and Will, will do anything to save her. For though Tessa and Jem are now engaged, Will is as much in love with her as ever.

As those who love Tessa rally to rescue her from Mortmain’s clutches, Tessa realizes that the only person who can save her is herself. But can a single girl, even one who can command the power of angels, face down an entire army?

Danger and betrayal, secrets and enchantment, and the tangled threads of love and loss intertwine as the Shadowhunters are pushed to the very brink of destruction in the breathtaking conclusion to the Infernal Devices trilogy.
  
Review:
WE HAVE REACHED ANOTHER END OF ANOTHER SERIES
AND OMG
Be prepared for a lot of GIFs on this post because only they can properly express my emotions
there are just things words can't say
I seriously don't even know where to begin!
Throughout the book I was so frustrated with Tessa for the whole loving Will but being with Jem or being with Will and loving Jem like... PICK
But then I was like, that's exactly what it's like!
Shit went down during this book , however, when it got down to it, it all just happened so fast! I had to reread to make sure it all truly was over xD
Then we got to the after!
Oh okay wait!
So I knew the ending of these characters, I had spoiled it for myself but yet when I got to reading the part about Jem, I was still like
Okay back to the AFTER
I CANT EVEN!
WILL!
WIIIIILLLL
WIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL
I cried! I mean, im sure this is the second book in my life in which I have cried, maybe third
The first one was The Fault in out Stars, I THINK I cried in Marley: A dog like no other, and then of course this one.
I was also having a rough day that day but even if I wasn't, I'm sure I still would've cried xD
but seriously
At the end, I could only feel for Tessa, like.... I can't imagine, I had to keep telling myself that these where fictional characters
People had warned me that this book would break my heart, I didn't believe it, I seriously didn't. I see why people love shadowhunters now, it is because of this world that Cassandra Clare is magical in my eyes, and even though I hate needles and therefor tattoos, I know that one day I will get a rune tattoo, maybe the parabatai with my husband or best friend, I don't know but mark my words, I will
Recommend it?
If you want your heart to shatter into a million pieces

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei