Sunday, December 8, 2013

Blog updates

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:55 AM
Hello my lovelies! I just wanted to update everyone on what the future holds for my blog. I will no longer be posting random reviews of the books I read. Instead I will post review for newly released or ARC books WITH the occasional random review. I have come to the understanding that most people don't want to read reviews about older books or see the same stuff over and over again so I am going to try and not bore you guys. I will still be reading whatever I want and probably reviewing it on Goodreads but for the most part there will be five reviews a month on this blog unless I feel the need to review a book because it was just that darn good.

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of my followers and fan. Blogging is a huge passion of mine and so is reading so I am glad I can be of service to some people and help other find awesome reading material!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei