Tuesday, December 17, 2013

REVIEW: Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 4:17 PM
Title: Fracture Me
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Format: eBook
Source: Amazon
Publisher: Harper

REVIEW: This novella was short. No shorter than most novella's but I feel teased and emotional now.

Adam was an emotional wreck and I kind of think he needs to put on his big boy panties. He was very whiny and every little thing got to him.

The book was definitely a good reminder of what happened at the end of Unravel Me. I was lost at first and then it all started to come together.  It also added some insight as to what happened after Juliette was taken.

It also hit me that the "war" in the book is reminding me of World War II. Lining people up and shooting them. Soldiers blindly following a tyrants orders. Innocent people dying at the hands of someone who wants to control everything.

Now I can't wait to read Ignite Me. What happened to Omega Point? What is Adam going to do with the news he just got?

And just as a little side note. There is a place at the top of the cover that say "I will not lose her" and I find that to be very inaccurate to the novella because Adam doesn't even worry about Juliette through the entire novella. In fact he seems to think of her more as a burden than anything.

Overall, I gave the book 4.5/5 Kitties.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei