Friday, December 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves[19]

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 9:16 PM
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
 
I probably should wait to put this up because I am going book shopping tomorrow but oh well. Aside from breaking my foot and severely damaging my ankle to the point of tissue damage, I think I had a pretty decent Christmas. How was your Holidays? What did you get?
 
 
So this is my haul. I was very fortunate this Christmas and I am thankful for that. I am hoping to get quite a bit of reading done over the next two months considering I am not really allowed to leave my bed. So books, books and more books. I have a bunch of ARC's I need to read and I think I might just decide to read them all early, write the reviews and save them on my computer until it's close to publishing time. I have about 20 review books. Ahhhh!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei