Monday, March 3, 2014

Mini Review Monday[6] Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 4:15 PM







Anna and the French Kiss
Stephanie Perkins

REVIEW
This book was completely and utterly adorable. I really wish Stephanie Perkins would write a New Adult sequel that tells us what happens to St. Clair and Anna after they go to college.

I adored all of the characters. I think the only one that really bothered me was Ellen/Ellie. She seemed very two-dimensional and I can't, for the life of me, figure out why St. Clair was even with her to begin with. She didn't seem very interesting and her personality was lacking.

The fact that almost every girl in this book liked St. Clair did seem a little farfetched. He is short and not too many girls will go for short regardless of his personality. 

I don't like the cheating in the book. St. Clair should have been man enough to break up with Ellie if his feelings for Anna were THAT strong.

I loved the world building. I could actually picture myself in Paris walking down the streets and learning French. 

The character development was amazing! Everyone had their own distinct personality and I enjoyed getting to know each one individually. 

Stephanie Perkins really knows how to get her readers emotions going. I didn't want this book to end and I am afraid to read and other contemporary for a while because I know nothing will live up to this book.

Overall I gave the book 5/5 Mini Kitties.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei