Saturday, August 9, 2014

Stacking The Shelves[21]

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 11:00 AM






This weeks STS is going to be the books I have gotten in the past week plus some other items I picked up! I hope you enjoy and feel free to comment down below with a link to your STS post!



These are the amazing finds from 2nd and Charles. I can't believe I found the top 4. some of them are very recent releases.
I already own a copy of Allegiant by my copy is unique and has 40 extra pages that don't belong in the book. They are throw in at the wrong place so it makes the book hard to read because they pages aren't in order. So I found a new copy at Goodwill. I will keep my special copy but I want a copy I can read easily.
These are a result of my Target trip. I have been seeing Yoobi pens all over Instagram so I wanted to check them out for myself.
And then there is these babies. I went to Hot Topic to look for Frozen Funko figures but left with these. They were clearanced and then Buy one Get one free. So I bought the ones with the ears and just picked out a second pair for my laptop. Aren't they cute?

I hope everyone had an amazing week! Cya next time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei