Monday, May 4, 2015

Mini Review Monday[40] Unbreakable by Kami Garcia

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:00 PM

Title: Unbreakable
Author: Kami Garcia
Publisher: Little, Brown
Publication: October 1st 2013
Cover Rating: 5/5

I have read the Castor Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. When I found out that Kami Garcia was in the process of writing a series by herself I was excited. I couldn't wait to see what she would come up with. 

I didn't know anything about this before I started it. I wanted to go in blind and from the very beginning I was hooked. 

Things started to happen right away to the main character Kennedy. Kennedy is a character that does the best she can in the situations that she is put into. She’s smart and tries to figure out what she can. 

When things start to get bad, she is saved by twins, Jared and Lukas. I loved these two right away, but Jared more. Kennedy is thrown into a life she never imagined and does her best to accept it. 

After the twins save Kennedy, we meet Priest and Alara. With these characters she does things she never envisioned she would be doing, due to her ancestors. We follow these characters as they visit places that are haunted. Places where there are spirits who died tragically. We learn what to do to get rid of a spirit and how to protect yourself. 

It was fascinating to learn what the characters learned from their family members about what they had to do. 

I’m looking forward to see what will come of the ending and where it leads the characters next. 

If you are a fan of the show Supernatural like I am then I recommend you give this book a try.

Overall, I gave the book 5/5 stars.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei