Sunday, May 17, 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up[6]

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:00 PM


Mini Review Monday - The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan




Review - The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider



Author Spotlight for Jeanne Ryan






The bottom 4 I got in the mail. The top 2 I bought at used book stores

These are some of the author spotlight books I have gotten in the past 2 weeks.

Half of these are from birthday gifts in the mail or preorders.They are all from Barnes and Noble except 4.


I picked these up while my friend Dani was spending the weekend with me.

I got these for .20 cents each at a library sale.

1 comments:

Dani Rose on May 18, 2015 at 1:16 PM said...

Yay books!

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei