Friday, August 28, 2015

Horrorween Reviews 2015

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 3:30 PM

Hey guys! So through the entire month of October I am going to be reviewing horror books, movies, games and whatever else I find that I think should be reviewed. I am going to try and watch newer horror movies but I will be watching the older ones, of course, for myself because it's kind of a thing I do. I try to find the Halloween(Michael Myers) movies on tv and I watch them, out of order, of course, because they never play them in order. I also watch Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street when they come on. I am always stalking the creepy channels during October to see what comes on. So, yeah, this will be happening. I will probably have at least 1 review a day for something. So I hope you guys enjoy! Let me know if you have any suggestions for horror books or movies for me to read/watch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei