Sunday, August 2, 2015

Musical Synopsis[1] Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:00 PM

Have you ever read a book and thought "Wow, I know the perfect song to go with this book."? Well I get like that a lot. So I wanted to start something where I post a few songs that are kind of a review of the book. The songs will have a lot of meaning behind them and will be what I feel the book is about. So without further ado. My first Musical Synopsis will be for.... The Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi.



This song is pretty obvious as to why it made the list. 

This one should also be pretty obvious as to why it is in here.

This song might a little harder for some to understand. I think this is how Juliette felt for most of the book. She felt like she was throw away and failed at everything she tried to do. 

This song is for Warner and Adam. It definitely fits their life with their father.

This is not only an extremely beautiful song but I feel like this might be how Adam and Warner felt towards Juliette.

Do you guys have any songs that make you think of the Shatter Me series? Feel free to share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei