Saturday, December 31, 2016

Cleanse and Purge - 2017 Preperations

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 10:42 PM
Hello everyone. A few days ago I decided to make some changes with my blogging channels. It is no secret that 2015 and 2016 were very shitty years for me. I did have a FEW good things happen but the bad things were many and frequent so nothing could outweigh them. I will list a few things:

Bad:
  • My dad had a stroke
  • My parents almost lost their home because my dad couldn't work
  • I had to put myself into a lot of debt to save their house(no one should have to be homeless because of health problems)
  • Water pipe burst and ruined 98% of my books
  • Found out PopPop had cancer
  • Had to put Moonpie(our baby bunny) to sleep
  • PopPop passed away



Good:
  • We bought our first NEW car
  • ...If I think of anything else later I will add it

So with all the crap that happened I became this bitter, horrible person. I always have my guard up and am extremely defensive. I want that to stop. I deleted ALL of my YouTube videos in hopes of starting fresh. I am praying that 2017 will be better for myself and everyone else in this world. 

My goal for 2017 is to be a better person, a better blogger and a better friend. I also want to sell a lot of my book stock so I can get more books in. We are going to turn our bunnies old room into a game/workshop/stock room this year so I really want to start fresh.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei