Saturday, January 14, 2017

Weekly Wrap-Up - January1st-7th

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 9:17 PM
What I Read
Finished 01/03/2017


Finished 01/05/2017

Finished 01/05/2017

Finished 01/06/2017


Books I Accumulated

The Door That Lead to Where by Sally Gardner - Amazon Used
Frostbite by Richelle Mead(Hardcover copy) - Amazon Used
Bookoutlet Order(3 box sets and other misc)
Roald Dahl Box Set - Costco
Roseblood by A. G. Howard - BAM
X-Files books - BAM
And a bunch of other books that I should have taken pictures of but hey, live and learn.


Misc Items I Accumulated
I don't think I really bought anything besides books this week. I will start taking pictures to catalog what I got. That sounds a lot easier than listing everything and then linking it to the item on some website, lol.


What Happened This Week
It snowed a bit. We went to this mall that is like 30 miles away from us so I could go to Books-A-Million but the snow started actually sticking to the ground so I got all freaked out because my husbands NEW car sucks in snow. I will keep my 1997 Chevy Cavalier TYVM. She is amazing in snow, which I thought was weird but she is old which means she is made out of more substantial components than my husbands 2016 Ford Focus. I picked up a few books on that trip. I also found Roseblood out early so I grabbed that along with the new X-Files books and some other random items. 

1 comments:

Blogger on February 14, 2017 at 9:49 AM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei