Monday, April 3, 2017

Tome Topple Round 3 TBR - April 7th-20th

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 10:11 PM
I am participating in the third round of Tome Topple. It starts at midnight on April 7th and goes to 11:59pm on April 20th. Basically, you just have to read books with over 500 pages. There are also 5 challenge that I will post below.


CHALLENGES: 
1. Read more than 1 tome
2. Read a graphic novel (graphic novel bindups count)
3. Read a tome that's part of a series
4. Buddy read a tome (use goodreads and twitter to find buddies!)
5. Read an adult novel


MY TBR:

  • Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray
  • The Sculptor by Scott McCloud
  • The You I've Never Know by Ellen Hopkins
  • Strange The Dreamer by Laini Taylor
  • It by Stephen King
  • Black Witch by Laurie Forest
  • (MAYBE) A Court of Mist and Fury(only if I finish ACOTAR)

Yes, apparently I am trying to kill myself with this TBR, lol. We shall see what all gets done! I will be doing a YouTube TBR video for this as well and probably doing updates over there too. So my YouTube is https://www.youtube.com/user/bookaholics8991

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei