Wednesday, July 11, 2018

REVIEW: Where She Went by Gayle Forman - Valeria

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 9:00 AM
Title: Where She Went
Author: Gayle Forman
Publisher: Dutton Juvenile
Publication: April 5th 2011
Cover Rating: 3/5


So this one was such a good read. I read If I Stay last year, before the movie... Was it last year? Anyways, I read the first one and I thought that it was such a beautiful book. Since my library had it, I checked it out and read it and loved it. You start getting glimpses as to what happened in the past 3 years after Mia woke up and how things started changing. Its such a beautiful and sad book, I cried, But there was so many amazing things in it that ... There is just ... I'm glad I read the book when I did, instead of soon after If I Stay. Just because of personal things, this book came to me when it was fated to.

CHEESY!

Yus.

Recommend it?
YES. 100%

Overall, I gave the book 5/5 stars.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei