Monday, November 10, 2014

Coming back!

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 7:36 AM

Hello everyone! I will be resuming blogging next monday. I have been trying to figure things out in my life and trying to push myself forward to make better life choices. I have severe depression, anxiety and an eating disorder. Living with my family doesn't help anything. The constant fighting and my mother's mental health really effect me. So I am trying to better myself by focusing on me. I tend to stretch myself very thin when it comes to taking care of others. But recently my depression and anxiety have stopped me from living. I don't get out of bed. I don't even reaf really. I've been on the same book for a week. I normally wake up at 5:50 am, wake my husband up, make his breakfast then I sit with him until he leaves at 6:45. Then I will either read for 10 minutes or just go right back to bed. I sleep all morning. But I don't sleep at night. I feel like I sleep my life away but in reality I only sleep for 4-6 hours a day tops. But I am going to attempt to change things. Thank you guys for sticking with me. Blogging and books are definitely a huge part of my life and I want to be a better blogger and a better reader.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well (an understatement, I'm sure). All you can try to do is focus on yourself and your own life. It's so hard to do, I know. I hope things get better for you with your depression, anxiety and eating disorder. We all should try to be better bloggers and readers, I especially need to work on those as well. Hang in there. :)

--Amber

AK Wallflower on December 17, 2014 at 12:04 AM said...

Hi Jenn. This is the same position I am in so I feel better knowing I'm not alone, even though it's not the ideal living circumstances. I hope that we and anyone else experiencing it gets through it - at least we have our books for the days when family and the world and too much to handle. Take care.

AK Wallflower on December 17, 2014 at 12:05 AM said...

I apologise for typos! Phone keyboards can be tricky things at 5am.

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei