Monday, March 16, 2015

Mini Review Monday[33]Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:00 PM

Title: Obsidian
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Publication: May 8th 2012
Cover Rating: 4/5

I have never read anything about aliens before, so I was intrigued right away. I have heard nothing but great things from everyone and how much they love this series. I couldn't wait to get my hands on them and see what everyone was talking about. 

I was not disappointed. I was hooked from the very beginning. The characters and the story were written beautifully. 

I was drawn to Katy because of her love of books and that she writes reviews for the books she reads. I was able to connect to her with that. 

When we meet Daemon, that’s a whole other story. I loved him right way. He is jerk most of the time, but I love the comments he makes.

Katy and Daemon have so much chemistry between them that it frustrated me that they wouldn't admit it. They shouldn't have it, but they do and it isn't going away. 

I love how protective and caring Daemon is when it comes to his sister Dee. It showed you how brothers can be with their sisters. 

Aliens are a new concept to me and I enjoyed reading Jennifer’s take on them. I enjoyed being able to learn about them, where they are from, why and how they are on Earth and what they can do. It was all very fascinating. 

I can see why everyone loves this series. It is very addicting and I’m excited to see what is going to happen next for Katy and Daemon with how this ended.

Overall, I gave the book 5/5 stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei