Saturday, September 14, 2013

Stacking the Shelves(13)

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 11:44 PM
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I have a lot more books that this to post but the 2 boxes of books I ordered aren't here yet and I already put some away on the shelves and don't feel like getting them right now so I will either post those next week or not at all hehe. The first picture is what I got at 2nd & Charles today(9/14/13) and the other 2 pictures are the books I got at my local library sale on Thursday(9/12/13).





AND I got a new bookshelf when I came back from vacation and it is already entirely dominated by books!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei