Monday, November 4, 2013

Rant... R rated. Ages 17+

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 9:24 AM
This morning I sat down to write my review for The Fault in Out Stars. It was going so well. It was actually one of the longest and most detailed reviews I have ever written, mainly because I took detailed notes and marked pages in the book. But while I was on my last few words of the review my laptop decided it didn't want to be alive anymore and it completely crashed taking my notes AND review with it. Apparently anything that I saved over the past day never got saved and I am left with nothing. I am completely heart-broken. I was in love with that review. On top of all of that I am apparently clinically depressed and I sleep all day and never feel like doing anything so the fact that I felt good enough to write that this morning was amazing. Now, on the other hand, I just feel like crawling back into bed and forgetting about today. So, you know what I have to say to that?


Hopefully I will be able to sit down later after work and rewrite my review. It won't be the same and all the glory will be missing but it took me 5 days to sit down and think about the book and gather my thoughts on it and I WILL write a damn review for it. I am also currently rereading Divergent. I just read it for the first time last month but I got Insurgent and Allegiant in the mail on the same day so I decided I would reread divergent so its completely fresh in my mind.

On another note:

Does anyone have any idea for how to remedy depression? I know its "winter" and this is the time of year most people have a depressive funk but I need to get shit done. I sleep probably about 12+ hours a day. I can never sleep at night. And when I sit down to read I cant concentrate and I end up falling asleep or getting on the computer. I NEED TO READ! I bought all my book with intentions of reading them and this depression needs to screw off. Someone help meeee.

The only good part about this depression is that no matter how shitty I feel I still read my books I get for review. I think my brain is like I don't care if you are depressed you are going to at least read the books you HAVE to read.

In all honesty, if I didn't have this depression, I could read a book a day with the free time I have at work. I work 12 hours a day Monday-Friday and most of the time I'm just sitting here reading, surfing the internet or playing some random game.

But, alas, I must say goodbye my loves. It is depression nap time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei