Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Top 5 Books I Am Thankful For

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 11:21 PM
In honor of Thanksgiving coming up I decided to do a Top 5 books that I am most thankful for. If anyone else would like to do this then please feel free. I am also doing a youtube video on my channel with the same topic tomorrow.

Coming in at number 5 is:

Resilient by Patricia Vanasse
http://www.amazon.com/Resilient-Patricia-Vanasse-ebook/dp/B00ERMB6IM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385524689&sr=8-1&keywords=resilient
I really loved this book. It was so different from anything else I have ever read and I am grateful that I got a chance to get to know the author and review this for her. Please check this book out if you enjoy books about people with powers and romance.

Coming in at number 4 is:

Easy by Tammara Webber
http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Tammara-Webber-ebook/dp/B009KUXCFQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385524902&sr=8-1&keywords=easy+tammara+webber
This was one of the first New Adult books that I ever read and I completely adored it and I don't even like contemporary books. I am thankful that I read this book because it got me into the New Adult genre.

Coming in at number 3 is:

Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley
http://www.amazon.com/Pretty-Girl-Thirteen-Liz-Coley-ebook/dp/B0089LOMTW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385525301&sr=8-1&keywords=pretty+girl+13
I would have to say that this year was definitely a year full of books like no other. This book was so completely different and creepy. It touched on a subject that I had never even heard of before.

Coming in at number 2 is:
 
The Archived by Victoria Schwab
http://www.amazon.com/Archived-Victoria-Schwab-ebook/dp/B009OIZ4IW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385525665&sr=8-1&keywords=the+archived
This book was so completely original. It proved to me that there are some authors around who don't just jump onto bandwagons and try to make money off of other peoples ideas.

And coming in at number 1 is:

Forevermore by Cindy Miles
http://www.amazon.com/Forevermore-Cindy-Miles-ebook/dp/B00B9FX390/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385525812&sr=8-1&keywords=forevermore
This book was honestly my favorite book of the year. Without this book I probably wouldn't have fallen in love with ghosts. Because of this book I have read about 10 ghost themed books.
 
 
These are my top 5 books that I am most thankful for. Do you have any books that you couldn't live without now that you have read it? Comment and let me know or make your own post and leave me a link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei