Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Sequels I Must Caress

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 9:35 AM
A weekly meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish
This is my first time doing one of these I believe. This week you have to pick your top ten most anticipated sequels, AKA the books I am dying to put my hands all over. Mine are:
 1) Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi, Publication Date: February 4, 2014 by HarperCollins. I also cannot wait for the 2.5 novella Fracture Me which comes out on e-readers December 17th, 2013. A paperback copy of Destroy Me + Fracture Me will be out February 4th, 2014.
 2) Three by Kristen Simmons, Publication Date: February 11th, 2014 by Tor Teen. I can't WAIT! I am holding off reading Breaking Point because I know when I finish that I will NEEEED this. Anticipation...
 3) City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare, Publication date: May 2014 by Margaret K. McElderry (Simon and Schuster) This cover is FAN ART and it not in any way the final cover of this book. I just found it to be pretty.















4) Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor, Publication Date: April 8, 2014 by Little, Brown & Company. Once this book comes out I can finally read the entire series.

 5) Hollow City by Ransom Riggs, Publication Date: January 14th, 2014 by Quirk Books. OMG! This book should have came out in October! Perfect for Halloween. 
















6) Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau, Publication Date: January 7th, 2014 by HMH Books for Young Readers. Need MOAR Dystopian plox!
















7) The Treatment by Suzanne Young, Publication Date: April 29th, 2014 by Simon Pulse. Has anyone ever noticed how pretty Suzanne Young is? 
















8) Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray, Publication Date: August 5th, 2014 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers. I so didn't know there was going to be a second book... Let the creep out fest begin!
















9) The One by Kiera Cass, Publication Date: May 6th, 2014 by HarperTeen. The dresses on these covers are simple amazing. I want a wardrobe like this.
















10) Between the Spark and the Burn by April Genevieve Tucholke, Publication Date: August 14th, 2014 by Dial. Uhh.. Yes, please! Sooo gorgeous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei