Thursday, January 4, 2018

Meet All The Reviewers!

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 3:49 PM
Hello guys! I wanted to thank everyone who visits this blog! Over the years I have ran this blog by myself but slowly, I expanded and started my own little blog family. So without further ado, here are all the lovely ladies that help make this blog great!


Jennifer is the creator of this blog. She loves books with a crazy passion. Jennifer is currently starting school to pursue her dream of becoming a Young Adult Librarian. She is Married to her amazing husband of 8 years, Nathanael, and together they have 1 beautiful daughter who happens to be a Flemish Giant Rabbit. She is from Maryland and is 28 years of age. Jennifer started blogging over 5 years ago as a way to deal with her panic attacks that had taken over her life. 



Valeria of the House Navarro. First of her name. Always sunburnt. Breaker of diets. Protector of her bed. Queen of Netflix. Mother of cats. You can find all of Valeria's review over on her blog.



Jenn Edwards is an aspiring writer dabbling in YA sci-fi and fantasy. She has a Bachelor of Arts in Creative Writing from Franklin & Marshall College. Virginia is her forever home and its mountains call to her. She is an office administrator by day, stealth reader by night, and always a lover of her significant other and dog-daughter and ginormous book collection. She started blogging as a means to write while struggling to pen her own stories. Her blog can be found by visiting iwillseizetheday.weebly.com, where you will find mostly book reviews, occasional event recaps, writing updates, and general randomness.



My name is Erin, I'm 32 and live near Chicago. I'm the full time teen librarian at a local public library and I love reading and recommending YA books. My favorite books are Rumble Fish by S.E. Hinton and Peter Pan. I'm also a huge geek who often has light saber battles with my husband and dire wolf... whoops I mean dog. In my house we're very into Halloween and would celebrate all year long if We could. You're mostly likely to find me hiking on trails all over the country, hanging out at home reading, or relaxing and watching movies. If you want to visits Erin's personal book blog please click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei