Monday, May 12, 2014

Mini Review Monday[12] Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:55 PM

Fangirl
Rainbow Rowell

REVIEW:
I really didn't think I was going to remotely enjoy this book. I normally dislike the books that people "fangirl" over. Haha, get it? Anyways, I actually adored this book to the point where I was actually mad it ended.

I felt myself really relating to Cath. Although I'm not really into fantasy books and I don't write fanfiction I still feel like I can relate to her. She likes to be alone and she has a passion she is really in love with. 

Then we have Wren. The other half of the nerdy twins. She wants to spread her wings and fly now that she is in college and it is both sad and expected when she crashes and burns.

Levi pushes a few buttons with me at first. You really shouldn't go around kissing multiple girls. He is lucky that Cath forgave him even though they weren't together. But by the end of the book I found myself wanting a Levi of my own.

The way the book ended made me scream. Like actually scream and toss the book in frustration. I wanted more information. I am literally dying for a novella or something that tells me what happened with Cath and Levi. I want to know if Cath finishes "Carry On, Simon." Maybe I will have to write me own fanfiction that satisfies my needs.

Overall, I have the book 5/5 stars. 

As a side note, I found myself laughing out loud while reading this book. Some of the humor was definitely aimed at the older crowd. The V. C. Andrews reference and a few other things just made me really adore this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei