Monday, May 19, 2014

Mini Review Monday[13] Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children GRAPHIC NOVEL by Ransom Riggs & Cassandra Jean

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 7:00 AM


Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children
Ransom Riggs & Cassandra Jean







I don't read many graphic novels but if one is made for a YA book then I will probably read it as a refresher for when the next book comes out. That is the exact purpose that I used this book for. 

I liked it. It will never beat the real book in my eyes but it did help me to remember everything I may have forgotten. It gave me the ability to read the next book without having to go back and re-read the first book.

The graphical representation of the book was an wasn't how I pictured it. The characters looked different and the house looked different but it was still nice to see another persons view of the book.

I still find the relationship that is forming between Jacob and Emma to be a tad bit awkward but then again this entire book is strange and unexpected. 

I also found it very odd how well Jacob's dad took the new about him leaving for a while. It's like his dad knows more than he is letting on to.

Now I can go read Hollow City and see what happens with Millard and Miss Peregrine. 

Overall, I gave the book 4/5 Mini Kitties.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei