Saturday, May 24, 2014

Stacking The Shelves[20]

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 12:00 AM
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


I am so sorry I haven't been doing STS lately. I have gotten over 200+ books in the past few months and I will try to post them over the next few weeks. I am going to start with my trip to YAFest in Pennsylvania. I got to meet Jennifer L. Armentrout! Which was super amazing. She signed my books and gave me a copy of Daimon. It was an amazing time. I met so many awesome authors AND it was my birthday present. My fiance took me to YAFest as a gift AND THEN he took me to Pittsburgh the weekend of my birthday to go to HalfPriceBooks. It was a blast! So these pictures will be from those two trips. Plus a random trip to 2nd and Charles the Friday before my birthday. The dates are April 19th for YAFest and then April 26th for my birthday/Pittsburgh trip. If you want to see any other pictures feel free to check my Instagram. I normally add pictures to that first!

These are some books I actually bought at the YAFest. They were having a tiny little book sale in the back of the library and the books were 5/$1 so I got these AMAZING books plus a few for giveaways that arent pictured. 

These are the books from 2nd and Charles.



And here are a few of the books I got while I was in Pittsburgh. +halfpricebooks is an amazing place. I spent over $600 on all the books I got. I went to all 4 of the stores in PA.
Here is my youtube book haul of the trip to PA.






My fiance also got me two new bookshelves and we moved the rooms around so I have my own little booknook now. What do you guys think?


My Fiance also bought me this beautiful penguin for my birthday at HalfPriceBooks. His name is Schmitty-Burgh


Sooo What have you guys gotten over the past few weeks? Leave me a link to your STS if you want!

1 comments:

cindysloveofbooks on May 25, 2014 at 9:41 PM said...

Love your little book nook. I wish my book cases looked like that. You got some great books and a super sweet boyfriend to bring you to get all those goodies

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei