Sunday, April 26, 2015

Happy Birthday To Me!

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 11:30 AM
So... Today is my birthday. I feel so old! But my Husband and his family surprised me with a trip to New York and the Strand. This is probably the best birthday I have had in my entire life. But it isn't over yet so I can't say that for certain! His parents are paying for the books I get, they told me to get AS MANY AS I WANT! I picked up 10 and they said "That's it" SERIOUSLY?! I am truly blessed to have such amazing people in my life. Not just because they are buying me books but because they care about me. I hope everyone is having a fantastic day! I will post pictures of the books and other birthday things I get in next Sundays Weekly Wrap-Up!

1 comments:

Jillyn on April 26, 2015 at 8:01 PM said...

Happy birthday!

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei