Sunday, April 19, 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up[2]

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:00 PM



Mini Review Monday - Tricks by Ellen Hopkins



Author Spotlight for Kate A. Boorman


Author Spotlight for Mary Elizabeth Summer



I have received nothing in the mail this week except a new computer mouse. I am waiting for a ton of Author Spotlight books so next week will be HUGE! Check back next Sunday!


My birthday is next Sunday! My husband and his parents are taking me somewhere and they wont tell me where. I have a feeling but I guess I will find out in a week. I can't wait! I have been so stressed lately with my parents and everything else going on. I need a break. I haven't done a YouTube video in over a week I believe. I hope everyone has had a good week! 

1 comments:

Michelle@Book Briefs on April 23, 2015 at 3:40 PM said...

Sorry I am a little late with this, but great haul this week. Trust me Im lying looks awesome!

I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

Michelle @ Book Briefs

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei