Monday, April 22, 2013

Hot, cold, hot, freezing?

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 4:19 PM
I have no idea what is up with this weather. One day its snowing, then 3 days later its 90+ degrees. Then we had 2 weeks of 70+ degree weather and now its 40 degrees? I think I need to move somewhere that's consistent with weather.

Today I wanted to let everyone know that one of my favorite Nook books is on sale. It's just the first book but maybe if you read it you will be tempted to buy the other 3.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/bound-an-arelia-larue-novel-1-ya-paranormal-romance-kira-saito/1107873959?ean=2940032871132

I guess I should also review the books since I'm sitting here claiming that I love them sooo much. =)




Bound, Punished, Possessed, Oppressed
Kira Saito

REVIEW:
 I am reviewing these books together because of how quickly I read them. I just got the first book because it was free for the Nook. I finished the first book in a few hours and begged my fiance to let me buy the next one. In all, I finished all 4 books in about 3 days. They aren't very long but they also aren't very short. The idea of the book and the plot line are very creative and unique. A lot of research went into these books. There are some grammatical errors but those can be over looked because of how great the books are. The main character is pulled entirely from her almost normal life into something from the wildest fantasy novels imagined. She has to decide what decisions to make, who she should save, and who she should sacrifice. I was taken on an emotional roller-coaster and found myself wanting more. These is supposed to be a fifth book in the works right now. I CANNOT wait to read it!

COVER:
I do like the covers. But Arelia is supposed to be a mixed race girl with darker skin. The girl in the covers is very pale. I do not like how all the covers are the same background just with a color change and the girl is moved to a different position.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei