Friday, November 21, 2014

PRE-PUBLICATION REVIEW: Hugs and Misses + Stars and Swipes Postcard books by Wilhelm Staehle

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 11:00 AM
Title: Hugs and Misses, Stars and Swipes
Author: Wilhelm Staehle
Publisher: Quirk Books
Publication: December 3rd 2014
Cover Rating: 4/5

I adored both of these postcard books. Hugs and Misses would have to be my favorite though. They are so quirky and absolutely funny. They are meant to be sent out to friends but I don't know if I can do that. 

Hugs and Misses are 30 postcards with funny romantic pictures and scenes. My favorite on says "Love potions #1-8 were utter failures." I laughed at this but my husband didn't get it. I have a feeling a lot of people won't understand the humor but a lot of people will. 

Stars and Swipes are 30 post cards of funny American scenes. These ones I actually didn't like too much. I don't really care for military jokes and old war jokes. But they were still pretty funny. 

If you have a good sense of humor or know people that you could send these post cards to that would appreciate them then I would suggest picking these up.

Overall, I gave the books 4/5 kitties.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei