Thursday, November 5, 2015

REVIEW: The Sea of Monsters Graphic Novel by Rick Riordan

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 3:00 PM
Title: The Sea of Monsters Graphic Novel
Author: Rick Riordan
Publisher: Disney-Hyperion
Publication: July 2nd 2013
Cover Rating: 4/5


So I feel like the graphics got a bit better than the first book. 
That could just be me, but hey.. This is MY review after all xD
As I said before, I like the fact that it brings out all the important points to make it a quick read. 
However, I feel like some important images where left out of the book.
As I was reading this novel though, I remembered just how different the book is from the movie D: So I was yet again disappointed by the movie u.u LOL
Back the book. Percy sassyness was missing yet again u.u I don't have the third installment of this graphic series, sadly enough, but I do hope that the third book will have a sassy Percy. I have hope that the books start to improve as they go.

Recommend it?
Mmm... Yeah, I do. 

Overall, I gave the book 4/5 stars.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei