Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Update

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 4:43 PM
Hey guys. You might have noticed that I haven't exactly been posting a lot lately. Well, that's because of a bunch of things. My health sucks, my cobloggers are each going through their own issues and I am currently working on rebuilding my book collection. (If you wish to donate(books or money) to my rebuilding fund please let me know). So I haven't exactly had the time to sit down and do all of my reviews. If I owe you an author spotlight, have no fear, it will get done. I am just trying to handle a lot of difficult things right now. I am taking care of my dad, trying to find a second job, even though just having one job kills me, health wise, and I am just trying to cope with all of this. I am actually reading more than I ever have but after I finish one book I immediately pick up another and don't sit down to write my reviews like I used to. I am currently in the middle of reading Cassandra Clares books. I am on Clockwork Prince. I am just struggling with so much on my plate that it's hard to function somedays. So I am sorry I keep disappearing. I hope someday I will be able to have an entire year without vanishing. But, until then, thank you guys for reading my reviews and being here for me.

xoxo,
Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei