Thursday, September 21, 2017

My 100 in 70 Audio-Book Challenge - #100in70

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 10:27 AM
Well, hello there. Long time, no see. I thought I would give you guys a little bit of an explanation about what I am currently doing with my reading life. My library sent out an email a few days ago saying they will no longer be using a certain ebook/audio-book application. That kind of stinks for me because it is where I listen to ALL of my audio-books on 3x speed. This app also happens to be the only one of its kind that has that 3x speed. The app the library is switching to only has 2x so that will slow my productivity down a lot. So I decided to do a challenge. The library will cease the use of this app on November 30th 2017. So between now, September 20th 2017, and then, I will be attempting to listen to 100 books. Yep, you read that right. I will be trying to list to 100 books in 70 days. Can I do it? I guess you will just have to follow this post and wait and see. I will also be doing reviews as I go so when I do post a review for any other the books listed below I will update this post with a link so you can read my review.


1) Genuine Faud by E. Lockhart - 9/20 @ 5:30pm
2) Bang by Barry Lyga - 9/21 @ 9:50am
3)Confess by Colleen Hoover - 9/23 @ 3:10pm
4) Nyxia by Scott Reintgen - 9/25 @ 5:30pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei