Created by GoodBooksAndGoodWine.
15 Book related confessions.
- I hate slow moving books.
- The covers are normally what attracts me first.
- I cannot, for the life of me, manage to finish any of the classic books I start. Except Wuthering Heights. That is the exception to everything.
- I started out reading "older" books when I was in middle school. I would read Stephen King, Anne Rice, etc. And it's like I have devolved because I read strictly YA now.
- I collect bookmarks. My favorite one at the moment is my "soft kitty" one.
- I own over 300 YA books.
- I have collected MANY things over my 24 years of living but books have always been a constant.
- My favorite places to buy books are Ollies, 2nd & Charles, Thrift Stores and Barnes and Noble. I have never bought a book offline. I need to feel the book in my hand before I buy it. I also love the joy of finding books as opposed to just looking them up on Amazon and clicking "add to cart."
- It bugs me when covers don't match in series(Across The Universe by Beth Revis is a good example. I also hate when I am forced to getting a paperback when my series so far is in hardback and vise versa.
- I have 2 Nooks and a smart phone with a Nook and Kindle app on it. I still prefer actual copies of books. But I use my nook to do ARC ebook reviews.
- I buy waaayy too many books. My TBR pile is going to crush me in my sleep one day. This past month(june-now) I have bought over 60 books.
- I always carry a book or my Nook in my purse where ever I go. Never know if I'm going to get trapped or stuck somewhere.
- I never finished the Twilight series. I got 100 pages into Breaking Dawn and gave up. Best decision I've ever made, book-wise at least.
- I regret every book I've ever gotten rid of. I have slowly started to re-buy the ones I am missing.
- I would rather have a book buying spree than any jewelry, clothes, shoes, etc. Books are definitely my love, besides my hubby. ;)