There are not a lot of rules to follow. You need to create a post and then add yourself to the linky.
Do not add your link to the linky until you have a post up so you can “Direct Link” to the linky. If you add your link prior to putting up a post it will likely be deleted, and then you would have to add it again!
A direct link looks like this (also known as a Permalink)
1. Create a giveaway post specifically for this hop and give something away on your blog.
2. Please include the Hop image.
3. Include the linky or link to this post.
4. Add a direct link to your post to the linky.
5. Family Friendly of course!
You can put your post up anytime from until the end of July; the sooner the better but I realize this is last minute!
Grab the code for the linky at the bottom of the linky where it says get code here.
I have been wanting to join a big book giveaway for a long time now! So here is my chance! I am poor so I am going to be offering 4 books that I already own. They are still really good books =). All of the books are paperbacks except The Secret Keeper, which is an adult romance book. Just click on each picture to read more about the book.
a Rafflecopter giveaway