Friday, July 19, 2013

Review Captive by A.D. Robertson

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 9:18 PM
Title: Captive
Author: A.D. Robertson
Format: ARC
Source: ARCycling
Publisher: Dutton
Publication Date: October 22nd 2013

REVIEW: This book was NOT very good at all sadly. I wanted to like it. I really did. This isn't my normal genre of books but since it's based in the Nightshade world, book series by Andrea Cremer, I had to give it a shot.

Sarah and Lord Tristan aren't very complex or well built characters. I actually found myself 1/4 of the way in and was asking if it was done yet.

The "sex" in the book leaves a lot to be desired. It was basically just characters saying "f**k" over and over again.

Needless to say, I don't have much of a review for this book because I truly disliked it. I give the book 1/5 kitties.

On a side note:

The book fell apart while I was reading it. Literally fell apart. I have pages everywhere. I know it's an ARC but seriously? And there were so many misspellings and misuses of words. Once again, I know this is an ARC but I have never seen so many errors in an ARC. I just don't think this book should be published at all. Good thing there are still 3 months to repair it before it comes out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei