Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Penpal? Mailpal? Something along those lines.

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 2:19 PM
I am looking for someone, maybe 2 or 3 people, that I can start a sort of penpal relationship with. I love buying weird little things at stores but I never have anyone to send things to. I just want to be able to share things with others. Whether it be books, miscellaneous crap, etc. We will spend time getting to know each other. Find out what the other person likes such as, animals, books, colors, etc. If you think you would be interested in something like this please email me.

Jennifer
beadnread@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei