Monday, July 29, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (10)

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 7:54 PM
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

There will be one more STS after this and then until after vacation I am on a BOOK BUYING BAN! I need to stop... I really do. I have bought over 150 new books this year. Jesus! waahhh but I love them sooo much! -sigh- But with my fiance getting his hours cut and vacation with his parents coming up I have no choice but to cut the sh*t and quit buying books. The only reason there will be one more STS is because I was allowed to buy books from BookCloseOuts. That place is EVIL!!!



















 


















 














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei