Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 7:59 PM


Sooo. I tried to do this last year and I completely failed. I have been having a rough couple of weeks and have been completely depressed about not getting out apartment so I want to do this and try to pull myself out of this hole.

Bout of Books 10.0 is a yearly thing and if you want any info please go to the BoutOfBooks blog.

I will be updating my progress on Instagram and possibly YouTube so please check out both of those.(Just click instagram or youtube in this sentence).

GOALS

♥City Of Ashes♥ 66 pages
The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden
♥The Redemption of Callie and Kayden♥ 46 pages
♥Mortal Danger♥
♥A Stairway To Danger♥
♥Miss Peregrines Graphic Novel♥
♥Signed, Skye Harper♥


And then whatever else I can read when I finished these books. I am going to try to make it doable and hope that I can read more than this but I will be happy if I only finish these.

*UPDATES*
May 12 9:04am - I have finished The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden, written my review for it and started book 2 in the series. YAY!

End update. So I didn't read very much. I did read more than normal but with my car breaking down and a lot of other stressful situations I just didn't have much time to sit down and read. I finished 3 books and read 112 pages from 2 other books. So, not bad, but not amazing! How did you do?

So are you joining too? Leave me a link to your post in the comments!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei