Thursday, August 17, 2017

Are you interested in becoming a YA book reviewer?

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 4:26 PM
Hey guys! I am currently looking to expand my reviewing team. I am looking for 2 qualified reviewers that are okay with making deadlines but also will review the books they read on their own. Please copy and paste the section of text below and follow the instructions if you wish to apply! I am looking for US residents only unless you are international and wish to only review books that you own. 

Hello! So I have had A LOT of interest in the 2 positions I currently have available and I decided to have an interview type process. Below, you will find information areas to fill out. Please complete these questions and attach a copy of a review you have done in an email and send it to Beadnread@gmail.com. Thank you!

Name:
Age:
Location:
1) How many books can you read in a month?
2) Do you have any book related social media accounts right now? A book blog?
3) Why do you want to join my reviewing team?
4) Are you willing to be on a deadline when it comes to certain books needing to be reviewed?
5) Tell me 5 facts about you.


This entire process, on my part, is a big game of trust. I have been blogging for years and have gone through a lot of reviewers. I need to know that I can trust whoever I pick. So there will be a month long probation period where I send you books that are older and monitor your progress just to make sure you aren't in this for the free books. I currently still have 1 reviewer and she has become my best friend. I would like that my team be kind to each other and I would love if we became close. 

The books each month will vary. Sometimes I will give you a choice of what you would like to review but most of the time I will just be sending at random. It will be a mixture of ARC's and Finished Copies. Some from authors/publishers and some from my personal review collection I keep. I will expect at least 4 reviews a month as you will have a certain day of the week for your reviews on the blog. If you read on your own or have your own personal blog I would love to post any new or old reviews you have as long as they are YA. You would be sending me your reviews through email and I will be posting them with a custom rating and signature layout that I make just for you. 

This position is a very serious one as you will be carrying my blogs name around with you. I am trusting that whomever gets the position understands that this is not a game. Yes, it is meant for fun most of the time but there are moments where it must be taken seriously. There are deadlines that must be met and a level of professionalism that must be upheld. Once you are with me for a few months I will give you permission to use my blog when requesting review copies from publishers. But you must let me know what you've requested and if you get approved so I can keep a list. I am pretty well known with the publishers and need to make sure you uphold your promise to review anything you get from them. 

If you have any other questions about the position please feel free to ask away.

Thank you for applying and I will get back you you soon!

Best,
Jennifer


GOOD LUCK AND MY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!

3 comments:

Kelly on August 17, 2017 at 5:07 PM said...

Hey, this is Kelly from Kindle and Me. If you have more applicants then you need send them to me as I need help too. Delivery.RN at gmail.com

HelloJennyReviews on August 17, 2017 at 5:22 PM said...

Sure thing!

HelloJennyReviews on August 17, 2017 at 5:24 PM said...

Sure thing!

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei